Welcome to the
Town of Somerville
located in beautiful
"Home of the Historic Somerville Courthouse"
Somerville Newsletter Ad prices
Prices are as follows:
1/8 page $55, 1/4 page $85, 1/2 page $140
Full page $230
Call town hall for more information--
Somerville Municipal Court will be held the 2nd Thursday of each month at 5PM. Please abide by the following rules for court during this COVID-19 crisis:
1. Only those listed on the docket will be allowed in the courtroom. Do not bring your family members with you. They will not be allowed inside. Do not bring children with you.
2. If you are a minor, you may bring one parent inside with you
3. Those entering the courtroom will need to wear a mask.
4. Those needing an interpreter will be allowed to bring one in with them.
5. Those being represented by an attorney may come into the court with their attorney.
6. Defendants will be allowed into court by number. You must wait outside or in your vehicle until your number is called.
7. Your temperature will be taken before you enter the courtroom. If you have a temp above 100.4 you will be turned away.
DO NOT COME TO COURT IF YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO THE VIRUS IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU CALL TOWN HALL TO SEE IF YOU CAN SETTLE YOUR CASE WITHOUT A COURT APPEARANCE. 256-778-8282
PLEASE BE PATIENT. COURT WILL BE A LONG PROCESS DUE TO VIRUS PROTOCOLS.